APO/FPO addresses have the following general restrictions:
- Priority Mail packages may not exceed 108 inches in combined length and girth. (This means if you have a package that is 50 " in length and 59" when you measure around it, you cannot send the item Priority Mail but can ship it Nonmachinable Parcel Post up to 130 inches length width girth.)
Maximum weight: 70 pounds.
Maximum length and girth: 108 inches.
Length = longest side of the box
Girth = measurement around the thickest part of the box
- Packages may not exceed 70 lbs. (Some APO zip codes have lower limits)
- All packages must be sent via the U.S. Postal System. The post office also requires companies or individuals to hand deliver packages being sent to APO/FPO addresses. (FedEx, UPS, and DHL do not ship to APO addresses unless you use the APOBox.com US address)
- The following items are prohibited:
· Aerosol cans
· Flammable materials
· Liquids and powders
· Lottery tickets
· Alcohol and liquor
· Drug paraphernalia
· Fireworks and other explosives
Each zip code has a more detailed list of the restrictions for certain types of products.
For a complete description of the restrictions of your APO/FPO address, enter your zipcode in the box above. Our database is directly connected with the US Postal Service for live updates on APO/FPO shipping restrictions.
Are you tired of online companies not shipping to your US Military APO, FPO or State Department pouch address?
We solve this by giving you a unique US address and forwarding all packages from FedEx®, DHL®, UPS® and USPS® to your APO FPO address.
Signup for free and get your own US address from APO Box and let us forward your packages to you.
STEP 1: Signup for free and APOBox will issue you a unique address in the United States that you can use with any online merchant or your family.
STEP 2: Use your new US APOBox address with ANY online merchant and we will forward it to your APO/FPO address via the US Post Office (USPS).
STEP 3: All you pay is the US Postal shipping fee, insurance, and our handling fee for each package we forward to you. It's that easy.
- Sign Up for FREE to get your US address now
- APO FPO Shipping Help and Questions
- APO Box Signup Help and Questions