Are you an online retailer who would like to ship to APO or FPO address? APO Box™ has solutions for you.
Don't lose the businesses of over 1.1 million deployed US military service members and their dependants. Do you not ship to APO of FPO addresses because you have an exclusive contract with FedEx™, UPS™, or DHL™? Then integrate APO Box into your shipping solution and gain customers instantly!
Some of our partners have made over 6 million dollars in under a year by just adding a link to APO Box™ at checkout.
- APO Box provides a shipping service for over a 1,100,000 deployed military and their family members. The U.S. military payroll tops $95 billion annually. When you look at the 1.4 million people serving on active duty, they are huge online consumer base. They’re young and affluent, with and average annual compensation of more than $54,000 (vs. $33,700 for all U.S. adults). Nearly 55% of them are married and heads of household.
- The U.S. military payroll tops $95 billion annually. When you look at the 1.4 million people serving on active duty, they are huge online consumer base.
- 72% of the US Military is between 18-34 years old. The largest online shopping demographic is 18-34.
- There are 3.3 million Active Duty and their families world wide. The average military family household income is $71,348 (3% higher than the U.S. family household income).
- 92.8% have access to the internet (74% of U.S. households have internet).
- The U.S. Military is young and affluent, with an average annual compensation of more than $54,000 (vs. $33,700 for all U.S. adults). Nearly 55% are married and heads of household.
- U.S. Forces are stationed at more than 820 installations in at least 39 countries.
- Most U.S. personnel purchase common household items and electronics online because it is far cheaper than on the foreign economy
Our service provides US service men and women with a US address that lets overseas military use any online merchant, even if they don’t ship to APO or FPO addresses. We do this by generating a unique US mailing address for all our customers. Any packages sent to the customers unique US address is received at our warehouse and forwarded to the customer at their APO address. Every military APO FPO has different shipping restrictions and we verify every package we send meets the strict APO FPO shipping size and weight guidelines. If they don’t, we offer a repacking service on merchandise that can be distributed across smaller APO friendly boxes.
Our development team at APO Box™ can work with your company to integrate an APO FPO friendly mailing solution into your shopping cart or sales plan. We can do all this without changing your existing warehouse shipping system and contract shipping company. Most companies do not mail to APO/FPO's due to bulk shipping contract with FedEx, USPS, or DHL. Our solution does not change your existing shipping solution. In fact the extra costs of shipping to an APO FPO are passed on to the customer and we do the transition from your contract carrier to the US Postal system and handle all customs requirements.
- API/Shopping cart integrations:
- APO Box™ has PHP, Perl and C# developers that will work with your company to integrate our shipping service directly into your shopping cart or check out system to ensure there is no loss of business.
- Use our custom shipping API to integrate your customer support team
- Integration can be as simple as placing a link on your web site or co-branding a signup page on our server to integrate into your web site.
- For large companies our development team will design a custom system to make the signup transparent or as low impact as possible.
- We can even integrate in our charges and fees into an API call so the charges are made by your site and billing system.
- Contact Us and let us know how we can help you.
- In 5 minutes you can have access to 1.1 million more customers!
Just add a link on your shipping site to www.APOBox.com on your FAQ and shopping cart for APO FPO orders
Contact us for a custom link and branding